11 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Why is One Mahi Not Enough?

To contact us Click HERE
Whole Foods is right next to where I have my stamping class.

So I always find an excuse to pop in and randomly spend $100 when all I wanted was a cucumber.

They're so NICE though. They're always giving you samples of things and smiling and when you've tasted their samples, you feel like you've had that divinity that that evil wench gave the kids in the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - pleasantly sleepy and open to suggestion. Everything is suddenly pretty and sparkly and time stands still.

During one such sampling, when I was looking for my favorite smoked black cod, I noticed the Mahi Mahi in the fish case. Under the influence of the Narnia candy, I started giggling.

Seriously - MAHI MAHI? Why isn't just MAHI okay? Talk about a fish with branding insecurity.

Hi - I'm from Texas-Texas. My name is Lydia-Lydia and I want you to remember-remember me.

Showoffy fish.

Anyway, my mom commissioned some valentines from me this week, so I combined them with a class sample. My class was today and it was awesome! There were 25 fun, giggly ladies there stamping and we had a blast. Oh - I mean my CLASS-CLASS.

So here's the valentine I made for my mom and my class - I outright stole this design from my friend Kathy. I loved those pennants.

PS - you can cut three of these at a time with the Hearts a Flutter Framelit. They're just 4 x 2.25" pieces of First Edition DSP, folded in half. Just place the top of the die slightly above the fold to cut a folded pennant.

Pin ItI embellished with the heart punch, red glimmer paper, Print Poetry DSP, the ticket punch and the That's the Ticket stamp set.

This is the card for today's Challenge Chick's challenge to make a Valentine's card - want to play along?

Love-love ya-ya mean-mean it-it bye-bye << hey that last bit works :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder