20 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Happy New Year and a Sneak Peek!

To contact us Click HERE
Wishing you all a Happy and Joyous New Year!
Here is a sneak peek of yet another traditional Scandinavian woven star.  My friend Kristine found a lovely old window star in an antique store in Sweden back in the eighties and I was inspired to make this version of the star using (of course) vintage book pages.


Like the last inspiration star I shared from my dear friend Tina, Kristine's star is an eight-pointed star with a woven center.  Her star is fragile, and is definitely showing it's age.  I'm loving all these antique stars -- keep them coming!  Kristine's star has the loveliest woven detail on the star tips!


I can't wait to share Kristine's star with you all, and to share the tutorial for how to make your own star inspired by Kristine's antique Swedish star.

Stay tuned!


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder