24 Şubat 2013 Pazar

I've Created Pavlov's Cats

To contact us Click HERE
I've created Pavlov's cats.

I just had this revelation today, as I launched into my morning routine with a head full of cedar pollen and some unladylike words rolling off my tongue about said cedar pollen.

I got the cat dishes, brought them into the kitchen, filled my espresso machine with water for my London Fog, and hit the "Rinse Machine" button. The second that familiar sound of the machine steam cleaning and rinsing itself filled the kitchen, the two cats shot up onto the bar like little rockets, like they always do.

And it hit me.

I have trained them that my espresso machine means kitty food.

It all works like a well oiled machine. While the espresso maker self cleans, I clean out their dishes. I turn the machine to steam if I'm having a London Fog, and in the amount of time that takes to heat up, I can put food in their dishes, take it to their feeding station, come back and steam the milk. If I'm having espresso, I just hit the shot button while I'm getting the food ready. It's very efficient and neither I nor the furries have to wait too long for what we're dying to have.

But I flat out started laughing when they bounced up today the second I hit the rinse button. They do it every day, but I never realized until today that I trained them to. I imagine if they ever escaped and got lost, they'd head down the street to Starbucks and hop up on the bar for food while the barista was pulling shots.

Amazing.

Anyhoo. I have been DYING to play with the Sketched Birthday set we got at Leadership. This is a not yet released set, so I'm sorry to torture you, but it's wicked cute. I did the background with my D block from the My Paper Pumpkin Kit. The balloons are paper pieced - I used Summer Sun and Pool Party Ink, and then paper pieced the balloon out of the opposite color cardstock. They are stamped in Early Espresso, and it's hard to see here, but I used silver Dazzling Details on all the spots on the balloons so they are very sparkly IRL.


Pin It
Thanks for looking! Now go train your cats!

Loveyameanitbye.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder