6 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Oatmeal in a Glass — Oatmeal Chai Smoothie

To contact us Click HERE

     Winter usually meanshot oatmeal but for some reason, I’m not in the mood. So, I decided to drink itinstead of eat it! Besides that, we just bought a NutriBullet (step up fromthe “Magic” Bullet). And, I would much rather add oats and seeds tomy morning smoothie than kale or spinach. Yes, I’ve tried them. No, I did NOT like green vegetables mixed with milk and fruit!     I’ve made so many smoothies that I don’treally measure anymore but I’ll try to add some specifics.
Oatmeal Chai Smoothie3 to 4 tablespoons old-fashioned oats2 cups+ of almond milk – vanilla flavored (if I’m usingregular flavor, I add a little squeeze of agave nectar or honey; regular milk or soy milk could be substituted)1 tablespoon flax seed (use flax meal if you don’t have ablender that will grind/pulverize seeds)1 pinch (about1/8 teaspoon) ground nutmeg1 pinch (about 1/8 teaspoon) ground ginger1 pinch (about 1/8 teaspoon) ground cardamomAbout ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon1 teaspoon dark chocolate cocoa powder (unsweetened)1 bananaA heaping handful of ice
1.     Addthe oats to the bottom of the NutriBullet. Pour in enough milk to cover and letsoak as you assemble the rest of the smoothie. (If you don’t have a blender thatwill grind and pulverize, you may needto let the oats soak a little longer.)
2.     Addthe remaining ingredients and then add the remaining milk. (I add to the Maxline on the NutriBullet.)3.     Nowit’s time to enjoy your oatmeal in a glass.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder